How to choose a fund
You can join the pension funds managed by us through the following two options:
Through Account Operators
- Visit one of the following Account Operators2 : "ARARATBANK" OJSC, "Ardshinbank" CJSC, "Armbusinessbank" CJSC, "VTB-Bank (Armenia)" CJSC, "HSBC Bank (Armenia)" CJSC, "Inekobank" CJSC, "Convserbank" CJSC and "Haypost" CJSC,
- Provide identification card (ID card) or passport and public service number (social security card) or the letter stating on not having a public service number,
- Complete the application "Selection of Mandatory Pension Fund and Pension Fund Manager" alone or with the assistance from an appropriate employee.
Necessary documents: identification card (ID card) or passport and public service number (socialsecurity card)
Through “My Account” portal
- Visit www.epension.am website and enter "My Account",
- Connect the identification card reader to the computer and insert the identification card into the device
- Enter the PIN code provided with the identification card,
- In the "My Applications" section, select the "Request for Mandatory Pension Fund and Pension Fund Manager" application and fill it out,
- After completing the application, click on the "Save" button and then on the "Accept" button.
Necessary documents: identification card (ID card), electronic signature and identification card reader.
Each Participant may at any time redeem its shares, change the pension fund manager and/or the pension fund to direct past or future pension contributions to the new pension funds maanged by the same pension manager’s or another pension manager.
Changing the pension fund withing the pension funds’ managed by the same pension fund manager is free of charge.
Changing the pension asset manager is free of charge once a year. Redemption fee will be charged in case of further changes.
Redemption of pension fund units is made in accordance with the relevant application submitted by the participant to the Central Depository of Armenia (Registrar of Participants) within 10 business days upon receipt of the application. The terms and procedure of the pension fund units’ redemption is described in more detail in the respective Fund's rules.
2 Account Operator is an intermediary organization that is a bank or a post office of HayPost, where you can select a fund and fund manager, change it later, track your contributions and receive statements.
More information about the Funds and fund manager can be found in the respective Fund’s rules.